- After we receive your application, it might take us a few days to process it. You will receive a reply not later than after 7 days. Yet should this – by way of exception – not be the case and should you have to wait longer for a response, please do not hesitate to contact us (preferably by e-mail).
- If we have a suitable position for you right away, we will contact you immediately and discuss how to proceed.
- Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. We will never forward your details to a potential employer without your express permission, nor will we contact your current employer for a reference unless you have given us the go-ahead to do so. Once you have given us the OK to proceed, then we will present your profile to the potential employer in the best way we can.
- Your career is important to us, thus our commitment to you is to guide you and assist you towards your professional goals. We will propose to you only opportunities which we believe are the right fit for you and meet your personal objectives. Yet, if you’re not interested, please just let us know as we care for your valuable time as well as the time of our clients. You may wish to share with us the reasons of your rejection. Your feedback will help us to better understand your professional goals and perhaps come back to you at a later stage with more suitable proposals.
- Prior to your first interview, we will brief you to the fullest extent possible regarding the position, the opportunities, the challenges, the company’s profile and the person(s) you will meet.
- We understand the challenges, frustration and irritation when you are not informed of updates, feedback and outcomes. We at Global Expat, ensure these factors are all priorities and we will at all times during the recruitment journey stay in contact with you, trying to assist you in every way possible.
- Even once your placement has been confirmed, we will remain in contact with you, assisting with the beginning of your employment where possible. Once on board, we will regularly follow up with you to see if you have well integrated into your new work environment and mediate wherever needed.
- We would like to keep in touch with you, but should you not hear from us for a while, this merely means that we cannot offer you a suitable position at the moment. We then ask for your understanding that we are not able to contact you on “a weekly basis”. Indeed you can be assured, we did not forget about your application.
- Help us to help you! Please keep us updated on your career moves, this way we can build a partnership and continue to contact you for suitable positions matching your new level of responsibilities and position level. Ensuring that we have the latest contact details for you is perhaps the most important factor of registration as this then means we can contact you quickly, when the right opportunity arises.
Remember, we want to develop a long term relationship with you. A partnership that is based on honesty, ethics, openness and professionalism. Your mission is our mission, your success is our success, and it is important that there is a well-developed feeling of trust and mutual support.
Indeed, we hope you’ll find the way you’ve been helped and supported by us in your career, will make you turn to Global Expat when you are in need to recruit. And we want you to recommend us to your talented friends so we can get them a great next job too! Our business has grown through referrals and that’s the way we like it.
We would like to point out that we are not an outplacement organisation, we do not provide a marketing service – searching for jobs on behalf of individual candidates. We are also not a career counsellor or a CV writing service.
Whilst we are sometimes called upon in the course of an interview process for general career advice, we are unable to provide this service to all candidates automatically due to simple time constraints. In any case, we try to keep close to our candidates as they progress throughout their careers. We never charge a candidate for any services, as fees are paid by our clients for the assignments they entrust to us.
We are assignment-driven and our obligation is to fulfil our search assignments for our clients, presenting the most pertinent candidates for the roles we recruit, according to the client’s criteria. What we do is compare our network of candidates to the requirements and communicate accordingly with those candidates closest to the criteria. For each new position, we perform a comprehensive search in our broad database and network and select a pool of candidates that best suit the criteria of our client.
We are always open to receive constructive feedback from our candidates with regards to how we are performing. If you have any comments that you would like us to hear, please send us an email and we will get back to you.